The CoLiDo X3045 3D printer is a printer with one of the largest print volumes in the national market.
Its printing dimensions are 300 x 300 x 450 mm.
CoLiDo X3045 3D Printer Details
The chassis of the printer is made of steel, this makes the printing more stable and there is no breakage.
The temperature is controlled inside the printing chamber, thanks to a sensor which stabilises the printing temperature.
The printing table is made of coated glass, which makes the printed object stable and firm during printing.
All these features allow the CoLiDo X3045 3D printer to be used in different fields, such as industrial, medical, architecture, engineering…
The nozzle used is made of bronze, among its main features are its high precision and great thermal performance.
It is easy to assemble and disassemble.
The software is easy to use and the installation in just one click, optimising its configuration.
- Print volume: 300 x 300 x 450 mm
- Printer size: 630 x 630 x 790 mm
- Printer weight (Net): 43 Kg
- Layer resolution (minimum): 0.1 – 0.4 mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Material diameter: 1.75 mm
- Materials: PLA/ABS
- Base: Glass
- Software: Repetier-Host
- Connectivity: SD, USB
- Bed temperature: 0 – 32 ºC
- Printing temperature: 21-32 ºC
- Voltage: 110-140V, 50/60Hz
- Power: 300W
- Box Contents: SD Card to USB Adapter Kingston SD Card 4GB Kingston SD Card Spool Holder 1 Kg PLA spool 1 Kg PLA spool Part made with the printer 3 Allen keys Kit Replacement screws Cable Power Cable USB Cable User Manual ABS Glass PLA Glass