The CAPRICORN XS Premium PTFE tube is specially designed for bowden 3D printers, reducing filament friction through it to a greater extent than a standard PTFE tube. It has high abrasion resistance, chemical resistance and high melting point.
If you buy 1 unit, you will get 100mm, 2 units 200mm an so on…
PTFE CAPRICORN XS bowden 4 x 1,9 mm description
- High Lubricity Additives make this XS Series tubing the lowest friction Bowden tubing on the market. Less friction means more responsiveness, less retraction, more accurate prints, less slippage, wear, and tear on the extruder, and less clogging when printing chunky filaments such as some woodfills or ironfills.
- Lower retraction means time saved every time the extruder retracts. Over the course of a print, a few milliseconds here and a few there add up to a lot of time saved.
- 1.9mm ± 0.05mm Inner Diameter Reduces the “wiggle room,” or buckling, inside the tube, allowing you to print flexible filaments even on the longest Bowden systems.
- High Temperature Resistance due to using only the highest quality PTFE this XS tubing will operate at even higher temperatures.
PTFE CAPRICORN XS tube advantages
It is made of pure PTFE treated with a special additive to reduce friction. It is also manufactured to high precision standards, with an extremely narrow internal diameter to improve filament restriction between the extruder and the HotEnd.
- Inner diameter 1,9 mm
- Highly consistent (perfectly round).
- Treatment with additives that reduce friction.
- Designed to facilitate the printing of soft and flexible filaments.
- For 1.75 mm filaments.