Good adhesion of your printed part on the print bed is a must in 3D printing! DimaFix Pen is a new product based on the Dimafix adhesive spray so that your object remains fixed during the printing process and avoiding deformation.
The Dimafix Pen has the same adhesive properties as the Dimafix spray, which ensures a strong bond between the first layer and the building board. The pen is intended for use with heated build plates. Below 60 ° C, Dimafix becomes inactive so prints can be easily removed from the board. Dimafix is completely water soluble. The cleaning of the building board is, therefore, a simple process. The Dimafix Pen can be used more than 100 times and contains no gas.
How to use the DimaFix Pen:
- Shake the Dimafix Pen well before use
- Check if the printing bed temperature is below 50 ° C and apply Dimafix on your printing bed
- Wait a few seconds for the print surface to dry and warm the print bed
- Keep the print bed temperature above 65 ° C during printing
- After printing, wait until the heated bed has cooled down to easily remove the component
- Almost no warping
- Suitable for all types of materials (especially ABS filaments)
- Easy removal of the model after printing (as soon as the building board has cooled down)
- Easy to clean – the product is water soluble
- Over 100 applications possible per stick