WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
1.2. Una cookie es un fichero que se descarga en su ordenador al acceder a determinadas páginas Web. Las cookies permiten a un Sitio Web, entre otras cosas, almacenar y recuperar información sobre los hábitos de navegación de un usuario o de su equipo y, dependiendo de la información que contengan y de la forma en que utilice su equipo, pueden utilizarse para reconocer al Usuario.
2. Types of cookies.
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: A type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type of cookie in which data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie holder, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a Web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising according to the same. It is also possible that when you visit a Web page or when you open an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie may be installed in your browser which serves to show you advertising related to the search you have carried out, develop a control of our advertisements in relation, for example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
3. Cookies we use on this Web site:
Third-party cookies (Google Analytics) to analyse visits to the website.
4. Modify cookie settings.
5. Given the characteristics of the Internet, we do not always have information about cookies placed by third parties through this Web Site.
Therefore, if you encounter such cookies on this Web Site and they are not described here, please let us know. You may also contact the third party directly to ask them for information about the cookies they place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how they guarantee the User’s privacy.
SETTING, QUERYING AND DEACTIVATING COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Everything related to Google cookies, both analytical and advertising, as well as their administration and settings can be found in:
If you choose to disable cookies, we may not be able to offer you some of our services, such as staying identified or keeping purchases in your cart.
COOKIES UPDATE: www.3dprint.me cookies can be updated so we advise you to review the policy periodically.