The CoLiDo Compact 3D Printer is one of the best options for the educational environment. Conceived and designed for use in schools and for domestic use.
It has an original compact design, with transparent methacrylate covers.
CoLiDo Compact 3D Printer Details
It has a print size of 130 x 130 x 130 mm.
It has a unique glass platform that does not require the use of lacquers for proper adhesion.
The CoLiDo Compact 3D printer has a high degree of sound insulation (-60 dB), making it one of the quietest printers on the market.
It achieves a layer resolution of up to 0.1mm.
3D printer for educational and home environments
Thanks to its low noise emission, its methacrylate cover, which allows you to see the creation inside without exposing children to unnecessary risks of nozzles or hot beds, and its ease of use, the CoLiDo Compact 3D Printer is one of the best options for educational environments and learning in classrooms with young students, as well as in computer environments.
- Print volume: 130 x 130 x 130 x 130 mm
- Printer size: 276 x 318 x 343 mm
- Printer weight (Net): 7 Kg
- Layer resolution (minimum): 0.1 – 0.4 mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Material diameter: 1.75 mm
- Base: Cold
- Software: Repetier-Host
- Connectivity: USB
- Bed temperature: 0 – 32 ºC
- Printing temperature: 21-32 ºC
- Voltage: 110-140V, 50/60Hz
- Power: 12W
- Box contents: 500 gr PLA spool 500Mb USB 500Mb USB Manual Allen key set Spool holder Mains cable USB cable Power supply USB platform Calibration card Tube