Good adhesion of your printed parts on the print bed is a must in 3D printing! DimaFix is now available so that your object remains fixed during the printing process and avoid deformation. DimaFix is an aerosol spray adhesive for 3D printers with a heated print bed that prevents warping of large objects.
Dimafix provides a strong bond between the first layer and the build surface when the bed is heated above 60 ° C. Below 60 ° C DimaFix is ineffective, so prints can be easily removed from the building board. The adhesive spray is completely water-soluble, so cleaning the construction panel is a simple process.
- Avoid warping
- Suitable for all types of materials (especially ABS filaments)
- Strong bond during printing
- Once printed, the piece will detach automatically
- Recommended for printing on heated beds
- Easy to clean, the product is water soluble
- Each spray can allows more than 100 uses
How to use DimaFix
- Clean the build plate of your 3D printer
- Check if the print bed temperature is below 50 ° C
- Spray DimaFix on your print bed (use a well-ventilated room)
- Warm up your print bed and start printing
- After printing, wait for the print bed to cool
- Remove the printed item from the print bed