Filafly, from the Tecnikoa brand, is a flexible TPU filament with which you can print pieces that, in addition to being flexible, will work as a mosquito repellent. It is a patented product made in Spain.
- 250 grams
- 500 grams
- 1000 grams
Filafly has excellent mechanical and physical properties. In addition, filafly has a high degree of elasticity, and is a material that helps to repel mosquitoes thanks to its intense citronella scent.
- Intense smell: Citronella
- Function: mosquito repellent
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Net weight: 250 grams / 500 grams / 1000 grams
- Gross weight: 300 grams / 700 grams / 1200 grams
- Shore hardness: 96A
- Odor intensity: 5/5
- Difficulty: Easy
The uses of this filament are very varied for indoor and outdoor pieces. Bracelets, watch straps, mountain accessories, or objects for rooms and areas of the home where insects tend to come.
In addition to its main anti-mosquito properties, it is very pleasant to the touch, the adhesion between layers is excellent and the citronella scent is especially characteristic with a lemony and fresh touch.
Filafly by Tecnikoa
This material is developed with a plant-based substance from citronella which makes it a proven mosquito repellent filament.
It also feels pleasant to the touch.
FilaFly by Tecnikoa, as well as all the other products of the brand, are patented and manufactured in Spain.
- Temperature: 215 – 250 ºC
- Speed: 20 – 60 mm/s
- Bed temperature: 0 – 60 ºC
- Retractions: 3,5-6,5 mm (Bowden) , 0,8-1,5 mm (Direct) (To avoid possible problems you can make prints with 0 retractions)