CoLiDo 3.0 incorporates high-quality components that enable an enhanced 3D printing experience.
It is a robust and affordable device that allows you to resume a stopped print job, saving you time and avoiding wasted filament.
CoLiDo 3.0 3D Printer Details
The CoLiDo 3.0 3D printer incorporates high-quality components that enable an enhanced 3D printing experience.
The ColiDo 3.0 incorporates a patented glass platform that makes it easy to remove the printed part directly by hand. This avoids the use of external objects that could damage the object when removing it from the platform.
Includes Dibuprint Basic
Dibuprint3D is a software that allows the democratisation of 3D printing, facilitating its access to any user without 3D modelling skills.
- Full functionality
- No limit to the number of parts generated
- Online portal support service
- Corrective maintenance
- Print volume: 225 x 145 x 140 mm
- Printer Size: 467 x 320 x 380 mm
- Printer weight (Net): 10.5 Kg
- Layer resolution (minimum): 0.1 – 0.3 mm
- Nozzle: Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Material diameter: 1.75 mm
- Base: Cold
- Software: Repetier-Host
- Connectivity: USB, SD card, Ethernet
- Printing temperature: 21-32 ºC
- Voltage: 110-240V,
- Power: 220V