Here comes the Micro Swiss NG Extruder, a double gear direct extruder compatible with the Creality CR-10 and Ender 3 series. It is a very light extruder, with a very short filament path.
This extruder overcomes the shortcomings of all current counterparts on the market, to create an optimal printing experience for everyone.
With the Bevel Gear design, Micro Swiss was able to achieve the industry shortest filament path (less than 41mm). The unique motor placement allows for highly compact, low overhang design. This further increases system rigidity.
- 3:1 Gear ratio
- Adaptable to wide range of 3D Printers
- Hardened steel, precision cut Dual Gear drive
- Industry shortest, highly constrained, TwinClad XT™ plated filament path
- Bevel Gear system allows a low overhang extruder mount
- Integrated with a Micro Swiss All Metal Hotend
- Ender 3
- Ender 3 Pro
- Ender 3 V2
Download here the files for covers and supports.
Micro Swiss NG Included
- 1x Master Extruder Assembly1x Adaptation plate
- 1x Stepper motor
- 1x Fan Shroud
- 1x Custom extension cable
- 1x Hotend assembly
- 1x Eccentric nut
- 1x M5 x .8 x 30mm CAP SCREW
- 1x 5mm ID 10mm OD Washer
- 1x M5 x .8 Nylon Lock Nut
- 2x M5 x .8 x 20mm Nylon Patch CAP SCREWs
- 4x M2.2 x 8mm Thread Forming Screw for Plastic
- 4x M3 x 12mm Thread Forming Screw for Plastic
- 1x 7mm spanner wrench
Buy Micro Swiss NG DIRECT DRIVE EXTRUDER
There are no reviews yet.