Anycubic Photon Zero is a resin 3D printer, with LCD technology, low cost, with a reduced size compared to its predecessors, but ideal for starting to use resin for 3D printing.
Description of Anycubic Photon Zero
The Photon Zero is the low cost version of the range of resin 3D printers of the Anycubic brand, smaller, more compact, more affordable, but with all the advantages that the brand has been developing.
- High precision
- 16x Anti-aliasing
- Uniform UV light distribution
- Parallel lights for quality results
- Cooling system for more stable prints
- Aluminium platform
- Touch screen
This printer has a removable top, unlike its predecessors, such as the Anycubic Photon S (which came with a front and top opening).
The base of the printer is made of aluminium, giving it stability and robustness.
The Anycubic Photon Zero 3D printer has dimensions of:
Print volume: 97 x 54 x 150 mm
Volume of the 3D printer: 180 x 195 x 367 mm
- Technology: LCD system
- Display: 2.8 inch 2K touch screen LCD.
- Light source: 405nm UV light.
- XY Resolution: 0.1155 mm, 854 * 480p
- Z Resolution: 0.01 mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.01 ~ 0.2mm
- 3D printing speed: 30 mm / hour
- Power rating: 30W
- 3D printer size: 220 x 220 x 400 mm
- 3D printing volume: 115 x 65 x 155 x 155 mm
- Aluminium construction platform.
- Internal double filtration system
- Material: 3D printing resin, photosensitive resin 405 nm
- Connectivity: USB
- Weight: 4.7 Kg
Buy Anycubic Photon Zero
There are no reviews yet.