Anycubic Photon Mono is a resin 3D printer, with LCD technology, low cost, which stands out for its volume and printing speed. This printer uses resin for 3D printing.
Description of Anycubic MONO
- 6″ monochrome LCD screen
- Up to 3 times faster than normal resin printers
- High quality Z-axis rail
- Fast FEP replacement
- Top cover detection
- Anycubic Laminator
- UV blocking top cover
- New improved light source
- High quality power supply.
Anycubic’s Mono series of resin 3D printers have one thing in common: they all use the new type of monochrome LCD screen.
New 2K Monochrome LCD
Compared to a normal RGB LCD, monochrome has many benefits.
It lets in more light, which in turn gives you the option to use shorter exposure times for the resin.
The shorter exposure time also has the advantage that the screen has a much longer lifetime before it wears out.
Print Volume: A large build area for your 3D prints: 130 x 80 x 16,5 mm
Printer volume: 227 x 222 x 383 mm
The exposure time is really low 1.5-2 seconds, and the maximum printing speed is 60mm / h, which makes the printing speed 3 times faster than other printers.
The printer will shut down immediately if the top cover is removed. This function is disabled by default.
New features are added to the software. Supports up to 8x anti-aliasing: fast cut, hollow, split pattern… Also compatible with other laminators like Chitubox.
High performance Z-axis
The Z-axis is supported by dual linear rails, stepper motor and slack nut combination that drastically improves stability in motion and reduces the risk of printing failures.
New Matrix light source
The new Matrix light source has been redesigned and consists of several UV LED lights that offer a more uniform exposure.
This improves accuracy, and also shortens exposure times, reducing printing times.
Highlights of the features
- Quality power supply
- Details down to 51 microns
- 2.8 inch touch screen
- Automatic interruption when opening the top cover
- Stable Z-axis
- Quick and easy FEP film replacement
- Anti aliasing for better finishing
- High precision
- System: ANYCUBIC Photon Mono
- Operation: via a 2.8 inch touch screen
- Software: ANYCUBIC Photon workshop
- Connectivity: USB
- Technology: SLA based LCD
- Light source: high quality filament (wavelength 405 nm)
- XY resolution: 0.051mm 2560*1620 (2K)
- Z-Axis Resolution: 0.01mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.01-0.15mm
- Printing speed: MAX 50mm/h
- Power: 45W
- 3D Printer Volume: 227 x 222 x 383 mm
- Build Volume: 130 x 80 x 165 mm
- Material: 405nm UV Resin
- Net Weight: 8 kg
Buy Anycubic Photon MONO