EasyWood looks, feels and smells like real wood and beautiful wood-nerve structures can be obtained by grinding the printed object a bit with a piece of fine grit sandpaper or by varying with the printing temperature.
- Extremely high wood-filling of 40%
- Real wood feel, look and smell
- Very easy to print
- Warp-free printing and no deformation after cooling
- Great thermal stability and filament flowing behaviour
- Perfect first- and inter-layer adhesion
- Can be printed at high printing speeds
- Create wood-nerve structures
- By postprocessing the printed object with a piece of fine grit sandpaper
- By varying with the print/extrusion temperature
- Weight: 500 g
General printing guidelines *
|Nozzle size: ≥ 0.5mm||Layer height: ≥ 0.12mm||Flow rate: ± 104%|
|Print temp: ± 200 – 240° C||Print speed: High||Retraction: Yes ± 5mm|
|Heat bed: ± 0 – 60° C||Fan speed: 50-100%||Experience level: Beginner|
*) Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There are a lot of different type of printers, hot-ends and printer offsets that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.
When printing with filled/composite filaments it is recommended to clean your nozzle immediately after printing by feeding 15-20cm PLA filament through your nozzle. This will make sure that any potential fillers are flown out of your nozzle. It is even better to use glow in the dark PLA as the extremely hard phosphorous particles are much more likely to scrape out residual waste from your nozzle.
There are no reviews yet.