Flashforge Creator PRO 2 is a professional desktop 3D printer, whose most notable features are:
- Dual extruder with IDEX system
- Closed Environment
- Touch screen
Flashforge Creator PRO 2
As an upgraded version of the classic Creator series, the Creator PRO 2 features an independent dual extruder system (IDEX). Flashforge Creator Pro 2 provides higher quality and easier operation.
In addition, its dual extrusion allows for printing with soluble media materials (such as PVA filament or HIPS filament), as well as mirror mode activation for increased productivity.
- Dual independent extrusion system
- Classic structure with closed environment
- Compatible with a wide range of materials
- Heated platform allows for easy removal of prints.
Design and Structure
The FlashForge Creator PRO 2 retains a classic design, with a metal frame structure to maintain print stability. A fully enclosed print chamber reduces the influence of the printing environment.
Its stability, robustness, and closed environment are the necessary ingredients for the highest quality 3D prints.
Independent Dual Extrusion (IDEX)
Independent Dual Extrusion with Flashforge Creator Pro 2 allows two materials to be printed on one object, facilitating 3D printing and increasing the possibilities for complex prints.
It has several modes.
Allows you to print two mirrored designs.
Print two models exactly the same and get twice the productivity.
Soluble Media Mode
Print a complex structure with soluble support and create better printed objects.
It is possible to print two different materials on one object.
Materials for the Flashforge Creator PRO 2
With up to 240°C hotends, Creator Pro 2 is highly compatible with many of the leading material manufacturers. Creator Pro 2 is compatible with materials such as
- PLA filament
- ABS Filament
- Flexible Filament
- Nylon Filament
- ASA Filament
With the fast and uniform thermal conductivity of its printing base, models of any size adhere easily to the heated platform.
Touch screen interface
The colour touch screen interface makes every action visible. Real-time print status.
- Usable nozzle: MK10
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Filament diameter: 1,75 mm
- Nozzle temperature (Max): 240 °C
- Accepts third party filaments: Yes
- Extrusion Type: Direct
- Print speed (Max): 100 mm/s (depending on material)
- Print volume: 200 x 148 x 150 mm
- Double print area: 95 mm x 148 mm x 150 mm
- Heated base: Yes
- Maximum base temperature: 120 ºC
- Adhesive construction plate surface foil
- Construction plate material: Aluminium plate
- Fixed building plate accessory
- Build plate levelling system: Manual levelling
- No. of extruders: 2
- IDEX Twin Extruder Type: Independent twin extruders
- Installation space / requirements
Total volume 526 mm x 360 mm x 550 mm
Total weight 15 kg
Ambient operating temperature 18 ° C – 30 ° C
Power consumption (Max) 320 W
Voltage 1 AC: 100 V – 230 V (47-63 Hz)
Other Features of the Flashforge Creator PRO 2
- Touch screen: Yes
Layer height 0.1 mm – 0.4 mm
Resolution 0.2 mm
Shipping carton 420 mm x 565 mm x 500 mm
Shipping weight 21 kg