Raise3D E2 is an accurate, reliable, affordable and efficient 3D printer. It is a durable and easy-to-use 3D printer that raises the accuracy standards of conventional 3D printers and increases efficiency thanks to its double extrusion with IDEX system.
Raise3D 3D printers are professional, industrial machines designed to improve the 3D printing process.
Raise3D has opted for machines of incredible quality oriented to professional users.
Features of the Raise3D E2
The Raise3D company has not skimped on improvements and quality for the E2. As standard, it comes ready to print virtually any material.
Idex Double Extrusion System
The IDEX system consists of an independent double extrusion system, which allows simultaneous dual printing. In this sense, the Raise3D E2 has 2 modes:
- Mirror Mode: allows the printing of 3D models and their inverse simultaneously, thus increasing productivity and reducing printing times.
- Duplication mode: you can print the same part with synchronised extruders, doubling production capacities.
Auto Bed Leveling
Or automatic bed levelling, maintains the distance between the print nozzles and the bed, creating a uniform build area.
Improves adhesion and part quality by allowing the extruder to adjust to minor changes in the printing surface.
The industry’s first video-assisted offset calibration system:
Spend less time calibrating and more time printing.
The Raise3D E2 printer features a print volume of.
330 x 240 x 240 mm (L x W x H x H).
- Single extrusion printing: 330 × 240 × 240 mm (330 × 240 × 240 mm)
- Double extrusion printing: 295 × 240 × 240 mm (L × W × H)
Printer Volume: 607 × 596 × 465 mm (607 × 596 × 465 mm)
Optical sensors are reliable and accurate.
The E2’s filament sensors automatically pause printing when the printer runs out of filament.
When the filament runs out or breaks, a red light flashes and printing stops.
Users then simply change the spool of filament and press resume.
All filament types can be detected, regardless of colour, material or hardness.
Base of the Raise3D E2
Flexible steel plate sheet with Buildtak with silicone base to spread the heat correctly and achieve a homogeneous temperature over the entire surface in less time.
Sudden power outages will no longer ruin a print, in other words, power loss recovery allows users to print without worry.
It automatically stores job progress before a power outage, so you can seamlessly resume the most recent job after power is restored.
Environmentally friendly. Designed to quietly remove nanoparticles.
The incorporation of the HEPA Filter allows you to print technical materials that require ventilated locations for safety, such as ABS filament, ASA, etc…
Maximum Bed and Nozzle Temperatures
Nozzle temperature up to 300 ºC
Bed temperature up to 110 ºC
Its hotend is able to reach a maximum of 300 ºC, allowing printing on a wide variety of materials:
- PC Polycarbonate
- PP Polypropylene
- Flexible Filaments
- PETG Filament
- BRONZE-FILLED. Filament with bronze or metal fibres
- WOOD-FILLED. Filament with wood fibres
- Carbon Fiber filament
Technical Characteristics of the Raise3D E2
Construction volume (L × W × H):
- Single Extrusion Printing: 330 × 240 × 240 mm
- Double extrusion printing: 295 × 240 × 240 mm
- Machine size (W × D × H): 607 × 596 × 465 mm
Printing technology: FFF
- Printhead system: Independent twin extruders
- Filament diameter: 1,75 mm
- XYZ Pitch size: 0,78125, 0,78125, 0,078125 microns
- Printhead travel speed: 30-150 mm / s
- Layer height: 0.02 – 0.25 mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm (default), 0.2 / 0.6 / 0.8 / 1.0 mm (available)
- Hot End: V3P (V3 hotend with PTFE version)
- Maximum nozzle temperature: 300 ºC
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, LAN, USB port, live camera
- Noise emission: ＜50 dB while printing
- Ambient operating temperature: 15-30°C, 10-90% RH non-condensing
- Storage temperature: -25 to 55 ℃, 10-90% RH non-condensing
- Technical certifications : CB, CE, FCC, RoHS, RCM
- Filter : HEPA filter with activated carbon.
Net: 35 kg
Gross (carton only): 41,3 kg
Gross (box with pallet): 50 kg
- Construction plate: Flexible steel plate with Buildtak
- Maximum temperature of the construction plate: 110 ℃
- Material of heated bed: Silicone
- Build plate levelling: Mesh levelling with flatness detection
- Compatible materials: PLA / ABS / HIPS / PC / TPU / TPE / NYLON / PETG / ASA / PP / PVA / Infused Glass Fibre / Infused Carbon Fiber / Metal Filling / Wood Filling
- Power supply input: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz 230 V at 2 A
- Power supply output: 24 V DC, 350 W
- Cutting software: ideaMaker
- Supported file types: STL / OBJ / 3MF
- Supported OS: Windows / macOS / Linux
- Machine code type: GCODE
- User interface: 7 inch touch screen
- Network: Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- Resume printing: Resumes after power failure.
- Display resolution: 1024 × 600
- Motion controller: Atmel ARM Cortex-M4 120MHz FPU
- Logic Controller: NXP ARM Cortex-A9 Quad 1 GHz
- Memory: 1GB
- Onboard Flash: 8GB
Buy Raise3D E2 3D Printer