The Polysher™ is a desktop post processing unit designed to remove layer lines. Polysher™ uses Polymaker’s Layer-Free™ technology to create a fine mist of alcohol which evenly smooths the model.
- Easy to use and intuitive: Its control is based on a roulette wheel where you are assigned working time without worrying about anything else.
- Design and security: Polysher™ was designed to be a complementary machine to 3D printing with a specific design, with intelligent electronics, hermetic seals and other features.
- Economic: Both the price of Polysher™ and the energy cost of work is very economical, so it makes it ideal to complement any type of work.
- Compatible Material: PolySmooth™, PolyCast™Polishing Liquid: Alcohol (>70%) (IPA, Ethanol)
- Polishing Time: 20-40 min typical (varies based on part size, alcohol concentration and ambient temp.)
- Maximum Part Size (Diameter*Height): 150mm x 180mm (5.9in x 7.1in)
- Operating Temperature: 15 – 32 °C (59 – 90 °F)
- Storage Temperature: 0 – 38 °C (32 – 100 °F)
- Power Supply (INPUT): AC 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz, 0.4A
- Power Supply (OUTPUT): 5V – 2000 mA ShenZhen Rongweixin Technology Co.Ltd
- Polysher™ INPUT: 5V – 2000mA
- Packaging Dimension: 400 x 350 x 460 mm.
- Packaging Weight 6.8Kg
- Operation Manual.
- x2 plataforms.
- x1 Pwer supply..
- x1 Suctión pipette.
- x2 Nebulizers.