EOLAS Premium PLA Filament 1Kg is a material with a biological origin content of over 99%, i.e. It is a low-additive material with a high capacity for biodegradation.
The material content is 1 kg of filament.
In addition, EOLAS PLA Premium has the “Food Contact Certificate “. This material can be used for food packaging, as well as being compatible with topical use, i.e. it can be used for the manufacture of toys, packaging, etc.
- Eolas Premium PLA does not warp
- It has an excellent printing resolution
- It has a diameter tolerance of 0.05 to avoid jamming in your printer.
- Does not incorporate reclaimed material
- It is a fully stabilised material
Packaging and Preservation
The packaging comes with hygroscopic insulation, shrink-wrapped, which ensures the absence of moisture when opening the filament. It is recommended to be stored in its original packaging to increase its shelf life.
- Tensile strength: 45MPa
- Tensile modulus: 3500 MPa
- Elongation at break: ≤ 5 %.
- Charpy impact at notch 23°C: ≤ 5 kJ/m².
Specifications of PLA PREMIUM EOLAS
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Tolerance: 0.05
- Packaging: vacuum-sealed and moisture-protected bag
- Net weight: 1 Kg
- Gross weight: 1.450 kg
- Printing temperature: 210 ±20 ºC
- Hot bed temperature: 0-50 ºC
- Ventilator: 100%.
Food Contact Certificate: This material can be in contact with food and is certified as such. Contact with liquid foodstuffs that may contribute to the generation of microbacteria in the interlayer is not recommended.