- Reinforced with 20% ultra-lightweight and relatively long carbon fibre stringers
- Extremely stiff
- Two times as stiff as HDglass (or even more compared to other PETG-based filaments)
- Great impact resistance
- 10% more impact resistant than HDglass (or even more compared to other PETG-based filaments)
- Very easy to print
- Nearly warp-free, improved thermal stability, nearly perfect first layer and inter-layer adhesion
- Good first layer adhesion to a heated glass print bed and many other surfaces
- Heat deflection temperature of ± 85° C
- Great dimensional stability
General printing guidelines *
|Nozzle size: ≥ 0.5mm||Layer height: ≥ 0.3mm||Flow rate: ± 100%|
|Print temp: ± 230 – 265° C||Print speed: High||Retraction: Yes ± 6mm|
|Heat bed: ± 0 – 60° C||Fan speed: 50-100%||Experience level: Beginner|
*) Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There are a lot of different type of printers, hot-ends and printer offsets that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.
Please be aware that CarbonFil filaments contain a relatively high concentration of extremely hard carbon fibres, which have an abrasive nature. In general these carbon fibres will accelerate the nozzle-wear of brass nozzles, much faster than unfilled filaments. We recommend to use nozzles from stainless steel or other hardened alloys.
When printing with filled/composite filaments it is recommended to clean your nozzle immediately after printing by feeding 15-20cm PLA filament through your nozzle. This will make sure that any potential fillers are flown out of your nozzle. It is even better to use glow in the dark PLA as the extremely hard phosphorous particles are much more likely to scrape out residual waste from your nozzle.
- Net Weight: 0.5 Kg
Joan (verified owner) –
No lo he podido probar aún. Precio más caro que la web del fabricante
Aranzazu Gamboa (verified owner) –
No lo he probado mucho pero el acabado es muy realista