Recreus PETG filament offers high quality and high 3D printing performance, thanks to the high quality standards offered by the brand.
Recreus PETG Description
Some of the best qualities of this material are:
- Its great adhesion capacity between layers
- Its mechanical behaviour in the real application of 3D printed models (its qualities are similar to those of ABS).
- Good resistance to solvents, such as: Acetone, paint thinner, etc.
The difficulty of working with technical materials disappears with this filament, as the probability of warping and cracking effects are notoriously reduced, thanks to the composition of this PETG.
- Diameter: 1.75 mm /-0.03 mm.
- High mechanical performance.
- High adhesion between layers.
- Melting temperature: 235 – 260 ºC (optimum temperature 240ºC).
- Bed temperature: 45 – 75 ºC.
- 3D printing speed: 15 – 100 mm/s (optimum speed 35-45 mm/s).
- Retraction distance: 3,5 – 6,5 mm.
- Retraction speed: 25 – 160 mm/s.
- Travel speed: 120 – 180 mm/s.
- Net weight: 750g
Recreus PETG filament is manufactured with double check during the production process. This guarantees a good quality of material (avoiding the appearance of curls or lumps) and good winding (avoiding the appearance of knots).
There are no reviews yet.