HD stands for “Heavy Duty”, as HDglass is developed to have an optimal thermal stability and by that perfect 3D printing flowing behaviour, resulting in a very easy to print 3D printer filament with a remarkable high gloss, transparency and excellent properties with respect to strength, toughness and temperature resistance.
- Extremely transparent and high gloss
- 90% optical light transmittance with only 1% of haze
- Easy to print
- Nearly warp-free and perfect inter-layer adhesion
- Good first layer adhesion to a heated glass print bed and many other surfaces
- Compatible for printing at high speed
- Odourless processing/printing
- High strength and toughness compared to similar materials
- Watertight printing
Weight: 750 g
General printing guidelines *
|Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm||Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm||Flow rate: ± 110%|
|Print temp: ± 195 – 225° C||Print speed: High||Retraction: Yes ± 6mm|
|Heat bed: ± 65 – 75° C||Fan speed: 50-100%||Experience level: Beginner|
*) Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There are a lot of different type of printers, hot-ends and printer offsets that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.
HDglass color terminology
HDglass comes in a variety of colors ranging from extremely clear to completely opaque. Please see below table with explanation about the color terminology used for our HDglass filaments.
|Transparent / Clear||Translucent colored||Slightly translucent colored||Opaque|