- Thermal paste to improve conduction.
- Acts as a release agent.
- Unlike anti-seize compounds, boron nitride is not electrically conductive, which eliminates the risk of shorting out the heater cartridge or thermistor.
- Use the supplied applicator to cover the heating opening of the 3D printer’s heating cartridge. Insert the heating cartridge while the paste is still wet and then allow it to dry. The boron nitride increases the heat dispersion of the cartridge and improves its lifetime.
- 5 cc syringe with luer lock fittings.
- Stable at 850 °C in air, 1800 °C in vacuum.