Creality’s CR-5 PRO H (High Temp) 3D Printer is the successor to the already impressive CR-5 PRO, but with new improvements, including a 50ºC nozzle increase over the previous version.
This new model of affordable Professional 3D printer reaches a fuser temperature of up to 300ºC, which opens up a new range of materials, making it more dynamic and suitable for printing industrial parts.
The CR-5 PRO H is the low-cost solution for printing technical materials and stable printing environments.
Highlights of the CR-5 PRO H
- Print volume 300 x 225 x 380 mm
- 4.3 inch touch screen
- Meanwell 350W / 24 V power supply unit
- Silent board with ATMEGA 2560 master chip
- Nozzle temperature up to 300 ℃
- Closed chamber for thermostable environment
- Hot bed up to 100 ℃
- Printing accuracy of 100 microns
- Automatic levelling via BL-Touch
- Highly durable All Metal Extruder
- Built-in filament sensor
- Print resume function
- Hot carborundum glass base
- Cloud printing via App (Cloud printing)
- Stable structure
- Low noise
Assembly and maintenance
Creality CR-5 PRO H comes pre-assembled, you don’t have to do any assembly, just remove the protections, connect the power cable, level, and you are ready to print.
Professional 3D printer for the most demanding users
This is the first incursion of the renowned brand Creality in professional 3D printers, with a closed and thermostable environment, allowing the printing of the most technical and demanding materials such as ABS filament or Nylon filament, as well as other filaments that require a stable environment for proper printing.
Carborundum Glass Base
This base improves thermal conductivity as well as heat resistance. Thanks to the incorporation of this material, the base heats up faster and more homogeneously. In addition, it achieves excellent adhesion, so you don’t have to worry about the first layer.
The base is removable, so once you have finished your prints you can remove it, let it cool, and proceed to remove your prints.
The robust, cube-shaped printer has external dimensions of 530 x 487 x 612 mm and a print volume of 300 x 225 x 380 mm.
Redesigned Bowden extruder
Its Bowden extruder guides the filament through a Teflon tube to the hotend, where the material is cooled and deposited on the hot bed. Prints are left with excellent quality and a professional finish.
A great addition to the CR-5 PRO H is the filament sensor, this sensor will warn you if the material suffers a breakage, or if the 3D printer runs out of material, pausing the print, until the machine is loaded with more filament.
This improvement avoids the loss of prints due to material exhaustion.
The leveling of the base of the CR-5 PRO is automatic through BL-Touch. The BL-Touch helps you to make a meshing of the base in which you can adjust the optimal distance at each point. Once this meshing is done, you will not have to level the base again, the 3D printer will automatically level itself based on the meshing with each print.
New Touch Screen
A new 4.3-inch touch screen with a completely redesigned interface. This new interface is easy to use and very intuitive. Here you can view print progress, functions, change parameters and choose levelling points, select languages, preheat, and much more.
Its structure and its closed environment allow the printing of all types of materials with excellent finishes.
- Carbon Fiber Filament
- ASA Filament
- PolyPropylene Filament
- Polycarbonate Filament
- Extrusion type: Bowden system
- Extruder: Mk8
- Printing Volume: 300 x 225 x 380 mm
- Maximum nozzle temperature: 300 ºC
- Maximum bed temperature: 100 ºC
- Maximum print speed: 100 mm/s depending on material
- Printing accuracy (layer thickness) : 0.1mm
- Filament Sensor: Yes
- Print recovery: Yes
- Supports third party material (filament): Yes
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Supported filaments: PLA, ABS, PETG, Flexibles…
- Supported file format: Gcode
- Leveling: automatic via BLtouch.
- Environment: open or closed during printing.
- Gross Weight: 32.5 Kg
- Net Weight: 22 Kg
Other Mechanical Features
- Extruders: 1
- Laminating software: Cura, Repetier, Simplify 3D, Slic3er, etc…
- Voltage: AC: 110 V / 230 V (50-60 Hz)
- Power: max. power consumption 24V / 350W
- Connectivity: USB, micro SD, Cloud Printing (Via App)
There are no reviews yet.