3D Smoother epoxy resin coating for smoothing 3D printed parts.
- Easy to use: 2A:1B mixture
- Smoothes parts quickly
- Including brush, mixing cup and 2 wooden depressors
- For any surface
3D Smoother details
- It is very easy to use, mix 2 parts of A and 1 part of B, i.e. 2A:1B, mix well, and apply to any 3D printed part with the help of the brush included in the kit.
- It is an epoxy resin coating that smoothes, protects, and gives a perfect finish to your 3D printed parts.
- Once applied and dried, the coating is hard and impact resistant.
- The surface, once dry, can be sanded.
- Once dry, apart from sanding, it can be primed and then painted.
- The curing time depends on the amount of the mixture, but is usually around 4 hours.
- Valid for any type of 3D printing:
- Prints with FDM 3D printers
- For SLA or SLS printing
- Works with any material: ABS, PLA, PETG…
Does not contain VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), Phthalates or Phosphates.
Buy 3D Smoother coating for smoothing 3D prints