ESUN is an international filament manufacturer, recognized as one of the best manufacturers in the market. Its optimal printing conditions are achieved at a temperature above most filaments which is an indication of its high quality.
ESUN PLA+ (Polylactic Acid) is more fragile than ABS and is difficult to machine, although due to its characteristics it is the easiest material to print in 3d. In addition, it is printed at a lower temperature than ABS, and does not require a hot bed.
The all new PLA+ filaments are superior to all original PLA filaments.
- 100% bio-degradable and FDA food safety approved
- 10 times stronger than regular PLA on the market
- No wire-drawing problems, the surface of the printouts will be smoother and more delicate
- No warping or cracking problems.
- Low material shrinkage rate, uniform diameter
- Best Printing Temperature：200-220℃
- Bed Temperature：0-70℃
- Printing Speed：30~90mm/s
- Movement Speed ：90~150mm/s
ESUN PLA+ is biodegradable under certain conditions. It is resented in individual boxes, each coil is sealed in a bag with silica gel to absorb moisture and the plastic is in perfect condition.