AMPS 1.4 SB Premium for 3D Printers with Toshiba MOSFETs, Molex Connectors 15A, protection diodes and blue LEDs
This is the most famous and supported board for 3D printing, from the RepRap community.
RAMPS expands the Arduino Mega with all the features that you will need for your 3d printer. It is easy to use, low cost, and it has lots of expansions.
To make a solid product, we choose quality components and protection diodes to make this board perfect for long hours of printing. We manufacture and test the board in Spain.
This board has been a total success on the Spanish Reprap community, with hundreds of boards already shipped during the last months.
- Three power outputs with powerful MOSFETs (heater/fan/heat bed)
- We use very low internal resistance MOSFETs that wont get hot
- Power outputs protected with schottky diodes.
- Molex power connectors rated at 15A
- Protected by a resettable 5A fuse
- Independent Power circuit with 11A fuse for heat bed
- You can plug 5 standard Pololu Drivers (one extra for double extruder)
- Pins for 3 thermistors
- Pins for 6 limit switch.
- i2c and SPI output available
- You can connect a LCD
- Additional servo and auxiliary outputs
- Blue LEDs
- Pins for two Z stepper motors directly to the board
- All boards are tested before shipping
What makes it special?
Like everybody else, we got our RAMPS from cheap china dealers. But after a while, they get burned, damaged and useless.
This RAMPS 1.4 SB has premium quality components for a long life. Quality prints need long hours of usage and heat will destroy any cheap connector or MOSFETs.
The power connectors are from Molex, rated at 15A to support the current that your heat bed will need.
We choose a solid Toshiba MOSFET rated to support 70A continuously, with a peak of 178A and 120V of voltage. But the most important feature is a very low resistance, keeping them at low temperature. Don’t use more fans to cool the transistors.
Your extruder and heat bed will send back electricity each pulse at high voltages, damaging the electronics over time. We included a protecting schottky diode 1N5819 for each power output.
If you are tired of burned RAMPS and you want a cool product made in Europe, this is your product.
You will need one Arduino Mega and pololu drivers. They are not included.